Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to our blog

Hi guys,

This will be our class' blog. Here you will find extra activities and links that will help you practice your English outside the class. Remember that we only meet 3 times a week, so you need as many opportunities as possible to practice apart from the class!

Some of the activities in the blog will be mandatory. I will let you know what you have to do when the moment comes. However, try to exploit it as much as possible, I'm pretty sure that you will find at least one interesting site to visit.

One more thing, I posted a poll about your preferences in the English class. Please answer it and feel free to post any additional activities that you like or would like to have in class. You can post your comment under this message.

I hope you enjoy this space and welcome to fifth level!!!

Greetings,
Viviana

21 comments:

  1. hi! i'm leaving my comment just as it was mentioned at class, nice to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! mmm XD just leaving my comment and mmm I'll see you later or someday, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my best this semester to improve my English and learn a lot.
    Nice Blog.
    greetings.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excelent page. The links posted are very useful.
    José

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I think it's a good idea to have another alternative in order to learn and practice English. is very pleasant to visit the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everybody! I truly believe that this course will be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi classmates

    I am enchanted with this group and the way of working. I wait for this course will be entertained and that we learn very much.

    Regards to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Teacher!!!

    Well, I read and I Was there
    So, See you tomorrow

    Sincerily, Darth Toño Montalvo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everybody!, this is my first time on CELE and I think I will enjoy it very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi teacher!!
    I´ll see you tomorrow...
    Arturo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello teacher & clasmates.

    It seems a good thing to create and use a blog for class, but now I don´t see definitely the special benefits… using it will bring the light!!! (yea: usually I don´t write comments (or anything :S) in English out of class, but maybe this is a new(?) perverse way to expand the class ¬¬ )

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I should work, I'm at the office. Have a nice day everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does anybody know if we have homework to hand in on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everybody! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, there are many links that i didn't know it will be interesting use them to be better, seeU

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiiii I'm here, there, and everywere, haha, welll, just passing by... seee u tomorrow :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!!
    I'm Ignacio, I have already join to the group. It's a great idea to use this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete