Monday, November 16, 2009

My apologies once again and homework for Thursday 26

Hi guys!

I want to apologise for last Thursday, once again! As I told you on Monday, the previous Thursday my son was sick, last one I was!!! I had a terrible temperature and wasn't feeling well at all... I'm soooo sorry!

On the other hand, I just posted a new link that is a GREAT tool for you: it is an online dictionary that includes pronunciation and thousands of words, it is under Academic Skills, I really recommend it, you can use it all the time for anything!

I also want to tell you about another homework for Thursday 26. You will have to work in teams of 3 or 4. Look for a 5-minute video (approximately) of general interest and make questions about it. For Thursday you'll have to bring both the link to the video and the questions and you'll exchange them with another team. You'll have to answer other team's questions for Monday 30.

Have a great day, and see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment